Charon 2.0 - A WIP super titan [Update 5 : new medium turret]

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Is that the thing you want everyone to help you test fire?

P.S. Great looking ship!
    Heh, no :P

It was a refited reaper actually (the heavy corvette). And thanks :D

Reaction score
    Hey keptick how's the construction of your titan going on? also is your titan on the nasszone main server? and if so could I go check it out :D! BTW I have came up with some huge detail improvements with your titan and I am wondering if I could add them to the titan on a separate instance of the titan and if you like the changes you can use the new model :D! also I think the dark purple ice crystals will look more fitting than the blue ice crystals because they make it look more sinister and fit better with the theme of the ship :).

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Hey keptick how's the construction of your titan going on? also is your titan on the nasszone main server? and if so could I go check it out :D! BTW I have came up with some huge detail improvements with your titan and I am wondering if I could add them to the titan on a separate instance of the titan and if you like the changes you can use the new model :D! also I think the dark purple ice crystals will look more fitting than the blue ice crystals because they make it look more sinister and fit better with the theme of the ship :).
    Once I'm done, sure, do whatever you want with it. But before then I'd rather have it look how I want it to look :p . And no, it's not on Nass (I could spawn in the shell just to show though). I use the blue ice crystals as energy conduit thingies, the dark purple ones would just look weird.

As for the other question, yep. I'm working on it. I'm going to add something that may change the look drastically (for the better of course).

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Purple = Covenant

Why there no Covenant Build fad?

Reaction score
    Once I'm done, sure, do whatever you want with it. But before then I'd rather have it look how I want it to look :p . And no, it's not on Nass (I could spawn in the shell just to show though). I use the blue ice crystals as energy conduit thingies, the dark purple ones would just look weird.

As for the other question, yep. I'm working on it. I'm going to add something that may change the look drastically (for the better of course).
    thanks :). also could you spawn in the shell I would like to check it out :). also what will you do with the shell once your done showing it to me? BTW I am in need of black hull right now (not hardened) ;).

Reaction score
    Now with 100% more docked turret (It's temporary until I get actual turret mounts)
    Wow... it looks 100% better than when I last saw it :D! And keep up the great work :D! Also what are the two massive barrels in the two prongs of the ship for? just curious :). And could you help me with ship models? This thing puts all my models to absolute shame XD.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Those? I originally intended for those things to be the super weapons. Guess it's just going to be big ass artillery guns now. The frame is lacking around them because they were one of the first things I've made.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Those? I originally intended for those things to be the super weapons. Guess it's just going to be big ass artillery guns now. The frame is lacking around them because they were one of the first things I've made.

I think they will make great swarm missile barrels :D!

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I think they will make great swarm missile barrels :D!
    Eh? It looks more like a gigantic plasma launcher or laser to be honest. I added missile ports on the sides.

Reaction score
    Eh? It looks more like a gigantic plasma launcher or laser to be honest. I added missile ports on the sides.
    Then what are the two inside facing barrels for? Burst sniper cannons I am assuming :). And the main reason why I thought they would make good swarm missile barrels was because of how wide those barrels are lol. Also just some advice when making the super weapon overly the beams so they can have a deeper penetration making it easer to rip through entire ships :D!

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Then what are the two inside facing barrels for? Burst sniper cannons I am assuming :). And the main reason why I thought they would make good swarm missile barrels was because of how wide those barrels are lol. Also just some advice when making the super weapon overly the beams so they can have a deeper penetration making it easer to rip through entire ships :D!
    Nah, it's just design to make the interior more interesting. Think of it as energy accumulators if you will.

As for the super weapon, yea. It may not be a beam though due to the extremely limited range they currently have.

Reaction score
    Nah, it's just design to make the interior more interesting. Think of it as energy accumulators if you will.

As for the super weapon, yea. It may not be a beam though due to the extremely limited range they currently have.
    That's not what I meant because its to hard to explain lol. Next time your on the Nasszone server spawn in the ship and I will show you what I meant :).