Character model Proportionality suggestions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If the changing of the character model is ever a topic that comes up during future development I'd like to Suggest this:

-The head needs more depth, the body looks very much squashed, just changing this will make the model appear more natural, I'm not talking about a box shaped head, just a head that has slight more depth.

-The torso, Whilst I've been making skins I've had to compact the features into a smaller area than natural, making the torso a bit longer will allow people to make more detailed skins and also make the body more natural looking.

-The arms, the structure of these is fine, they're proportional to the torso and the way it bends near the top looks good aesthetically. These will need to be changed due to the torso being changed in length.

-The legs, they appear too long however if the torso is lenghtened they will become proportional.

Lengthening the torso will make the model bigger so in order to combat this the legs can be made slightly shorter and the torso made longer so that the character stays the same height, some simple mathematic inverse proportionality would ensure the same overall model height.

Thankyou for reading, any feeback or suggestions to ammendments are appreciated.

-TheClown

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree the character model looks weird, and quite unhuman :D

Thanks for bringing this up with this much detail :)

Reaction score
    Schema and beetlebear designed it this way just as a laugh, i remember them commenting about it on another topic very similar to this