Changing block types in Advanced Build Mode

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I have sucessfuly found that you can turn any placeable block into another using only advanced build mode.

If i have 300 amcs and 400k rock. I can now at the press of a key have 400300 amcs.

If you start by upping the place qty to 10x10x10, and get ready to place the Rock. you can click to place then imediatly click the number assosiated to the amcs in your quick bar and have it place 300 amcs. But your rock will now be amcs.

alt.. if you are placeing 1000 amcs. and then switch to quickly to another slot while the quantity is still counting down that slot will also change to amcs.

Works with any placeable block.

This was found by a user complaining of constantly loosing inventory when building due to slower computer.

Enjoy.

AssIn9.

found on the mpnetwork.co server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do the blocks persist after restarting your client? When I\'ve seen this before it\'s only on the client side where it seems to have worked, but the server still knows what\'s up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Yes the blocks persist... can recreate any time at will. multipul logoffs and logons don\'t make a difference.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    http://star-made.org/content/item-duplication

http://star-made.org/content/blocks-my-invo-turning-other-blocks-d

Reaction score
    I really wish this would stop happening, useful as this could be if I decided to start cheating blocks i\'d prefer it to not happen as i cant right click anymore. I have to quit the game and even on my desktop my mouse still won\'t work which then I have to shutdown my PC and boot up again and today for the first time the problem persisted even after restarting my machine. Sometimes my trackpad won\'t work either but most of the time it is unnaffected. Weirdest bug I have experienced ever!!