• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
    • I don't care

Votes: 1 33.3%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    The Actual Production Cap works well for Factories.

but the Capsule Refinery Produces more than one single product and them in different quantitys.
    capsules will always be the same quantity per tick but alloyed metal mesh and crystal composite will be much more depending on the ammount of different ores processed at the same time.

with the actual cap setting the refinerys will stop processing materials if the metal mnesh or crystal composite reaches the cap. but with 8 Different recources that give mesh and the same for composite the capsule production gets blocked.

i would like the option to change if the cap applyes to the capsules or to the mesh and composite production.
    and also that the refinery only stops the processing of materials wich give a product wich already reached the cap and continues to produce the other materials.

Reactions: Ithirahad

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The Actual Production Cap works well for Factories.

but the Capsule Refinery Produces more than one single product and them in different quantitys.
    capsules will always be the same quantity per tick but alloyed metal mesh and crystal composite will be much more depending on the ammount of different ores processed at the same time.

with the actual cap setting the refinerys will stop processing materials if the metal mnesh or crystal composite reaches the cap. but with 8 Different recources that give mesh and the same for composite the capsule production gets blocked.

i would like the option to change if the cap applyes to the capsules or to the mesh and composite production.
    and also that the refinery only stops the processing of materials wich give a product wich already reached the cap and continues to produce the other materials.
    This could be useful. It wouldn't help me since i link everything to storage but it could help some people I'm sure.

Reaction score
    This could be useful. It wouldn't help me since i link everything to storage but it could help some people I'm sure.
    well i am linking everything to storages as well. but i use seperate storages for each recource and for each capsule to better see on what im running low and wich asteroids to prioritize for mining.

at the current state my refinerys could end up filling themselves with capsules wich have full storages and stop processing the other resources.
    the alternative was to create a seperate refinery for each capsule but then i end up with 24 times the ammount of factory enhancers to get the same processing speed and still run the risk to fill up with metal mesh or composite... so thers at the moment no perfect refinery setup possible.

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well i am linking everything to storages as well. but i use seperate storages for each recource and for each capsule to better see on what im running low and wich asteroids to prioritize for mining.

at the current state my refinerys could end up filling themselves with capsules wich have full storages and stop processing the other resources.
    the alternative was to create a seperate refinery for each capsule but then i end up with 24 times the ammount of factory enhancers to get the same processing speed and still run the risk to fill up with metal mesh or composite... so thers at the moment no perfect refinery setup possible.
    Okay my setup isn't that complicated. I don't get it though.