Chamber effects

Reaction score
    Can anyone please put there a screenshots of chamber's effects of new power system?

I watched this video:

...and it is very interesting. But I wasn't able find more informations about chambers and how they will work. Little bit more explication could be handful. Mainly in stealth/scan part.

Screenshots of chamber trees could help a lot ;)

It is possible download and play offline starmade 2.0 power system?
    Thanks

Reactions: Macharius

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Can anyone please put there a screenshots of chamber's effects of new power system?

I watched this video:

...and it is very interesting. But I wasn't able find more informations about chambers and how they will work. Little bit more explication could be handful. Mainly in stealth/scan part.

Screenshots of chamber trees could help a lot ;)

It is possible download and play offline starmade 2.0 power system?
    Thanks
    indeed it is possible to play the dev builds. just be warned you might want to create a separate starmade install for this as these builds are unstable and bad things could happen to your existing builds.

1. open your launcher.
    2. find the build type drop down menu on the lower left hand side of the launcher
    3. change the build type to "Dev"
    4. then find the latest build number. Should be a much higher number then our current build.
    5. hit the big "Update" button and the dev build will start to download.
    6. thats it.
    Just remember these are indevelopment builds and will likely have bugs. if you encounter any report them here.