Chairs, Text board, Lamp computers & More

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey! I am HoboCube, and I've got some good idea's for you and Schema :)

(Feel free to comment)

Chairs:

Chairs are used to sit on, and it will be amazing for a Ship! companions can sit on them, while the pilot is flying! Its great for decoration and it has a purpose

Text board:

Text boards are used to display texts! This is usefull for naming rooms in spaceship. It's the same in Minecraft. there will be 2 blocks added:

- Text Computer (You can select this, and link it to a Text Board, you can write in this, and it will be displayed on the Text Board)

- Text Board (This is the display block for the text, you can expand this block to make the text more visible or bigger. The text can scroll too)

Lamp computers:

Lamp computers are used to turn ON and OFF lamps in the ship. You can do this using the Ship core, or the new block:

- Lamp Computer (You can select this, and link it to a Lamp)

You can choose the Light in the Lamp computer or the ship core.

Pets:

Pets are great! They can give you a warm feeling, and they are fun. They can walk around in your ship :)

Pet examples:

- Cat

- Dog

- Bird

- Big giant Bear o_O

Flower Pots

Flower pots, good for decoration! No one wants a baldish ship? It needs some nice Decoration! :)

Space wasps:

Space wasps! They can attack you in space, they aren't small.. Noo! They are big.. Really big..

Hyperspeed:

Hyperspeed, you know it right? Look at Star wars! It has Hyperspeed! It is great for Long distance travel!

Example:

- Hyperspeed on: Traveling from Sector 3,-6,9 to Sector 10,-24,19

Leave a comment below, because I want to know your opinion!

I really hope that Schema is going to implement these idea's into the game.

( All of these idea's are created by: HoboCube, his good friend kunkelbek and some others)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Chairs:

Chairs are used to sit on, and it will be amazing for a Ship!

This had me laughing more than it should have. Or so the faces of my coworkers said.

Kinda like the display thing.. but if we\'re going to do future-ish text display, let\'s do it big! Multiple screen blocks act as one! And why not scrolling text!

Can\'t wait to have a cafeteria room on larger ships and have a menu scrolling : \"Today\'s menu: More recycled organic waste disguised as awful looking food!\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I disagree on chairs as you say since we can get decent chair designs already with the angled blocks, the only issue is that they are currently made of hull, which looks non-chair-like.

however, a lamp computer and all the rest, I concur. If only because of the cool effect when you flip a switch and all the lights on the ship turn on at your command.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Raves.

Step 1: Connect different color lights to different lights computer (like for weapons modules).

Step 2: Invite friends over to your ship.

Step 3: Turn off all non-colored lights.

Step 4: Rave.

ProTip: Have lots of glass bays on your ship, maybe one big room, to make sure the neighbors wonder what the fuck is going on in your ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    totally support this!

I want to have monitors all over my ship displaying things like

[WARNING] SHIP CORE DAMAGED

or something liek that or just have it display stats of the spaceship

Reaction score
    Ewoke pets lol love the sound of warning monitors teliports linked to a hand device and halo type cars and recruitible mobs God I could go on all day lol

Reaction score
    Heres my thinking: Chairs would be especially sweet because on servers you cant trust ANYONE to sit in a computer while your traveling you and them. they could greif your ship :L

Pets? Eh it would be kinda nice once you got to earth...now the wasp would be awesome!! but if your adding an mob npc thats not a ship you could atleast add better guns...?!

Text Boards! Now thats something to think about!

Now Lamps we dont really need but if you really want to you could build a ship meant for camo but when your not hiding you could turn your lamps on so your friends can see you...Would that work?

Flower Pots? On earth, sure! Out in outer space...Not so much...

ADD . HYPERSPEED . DO . I . MAKE . MYSELF . CLEAR?!?!?!