Chairs. Not much else to say.

Reaction score
    I was sitting in my ship in my ships gravity when I was curious of what would happen if I set autopilot during a pirate attack. Suddenly, I started jerking around (probably physics stuff going on) and then I suddenly teleported very far away. While I think this problem should be fixed in the long run, I feel like there should be chairs that I can sit in. By sitting in them, it's the same as being in a weapons computer or the core- I am attached to the ship. Maybe even have tactical chairs that allow you to cycle through different cockpit cameras.

Thoughts? It would fix the teleport problem.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The main thing we all want fixed is the gravity so then we could have a crew on our ships!

Reaction score
    This is probably the coolest feature ever for this game. Artificial gravity. That being said, it definitely could use some tweaking. When a ship is in motion, your crew currently goes flying, teleporting, or whatever. You have to be \"in\" something to actually travel sector to sector. I hope this is worked on as it is probably one of my favorite parts of the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"The main thing we all want fixed is the gravity so then we could have a crew on our ships!\"

Amen to that!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is a work-around for someone to ride a ship - turrets. Make a turret inside the ship that consists of nothing more than a core and a dock. Lame, (especially since you can\'t pack them in close) but they work as chairs for now.

Reaction score
    Well with that mindset it would be easier just to have spare weapons computers sitting on your ship that players can get in. That would be easier than docking. Definitely something I thought about doing, but chairs would be so much nicer. Good ideas though.

Reaction score
    We need chairs for both practical and decorative applications, in my opinion.