Chair and HyperDrive (like stargate Univers)

Reaction score
    better idea for hyperdrive

hello for start just say that i'm french...

but i will try to say it in english.

So i think its better that its a hyperdrive (i will say hyperpropulsion okay?)

so when you activate the hyperpropulsion the engine will load energy during like 1 minute its depend of the weight and larger.. and the distance. but distance is illimited so if you start of 0, 0, 0 to go 30 , 30 , 30 with a big ship like a carrier (mothership) you will need to load during like 5 to 10 minutes, and its will take like 5 to 20 min to go there like in Stargate Univers a effect around the ship but you are not really move.. you just disapeair and a timer show you the time before you arrives to destination

for use hyperpropulsion you need to have Shield but like 20% of capacity of hyperpropulsion

so with a ship with a mass of 2000 he need like approximately 600 of shield energy or something like this

If you like my Idea Say I'm Agree with Alpha-360

thanks to read me :)

(an other idea: do Chair.. because build block for passenger is boring..)

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    There\'s literally hundreds of threads about hyperdrive/warp drive/jumpdrive and 99% of them have a ton of grammar mistakes. And all of them are about one and the same thing being done in the same way. Please, next time when you post a suggestion, make sure it\'s not suggested already.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The idea here does have some merit though, namely the idea that it takes a bit of time to \'prepare\' the systems for a jump before actually doing the jump (aka a pre-usage cooldown upon pressing its key that does a countdown before the warp is used). Don\'t often see that in the warp drive suggestions, and the only place I\'ve seen something similar in fiction is generally when a ship has to take time to warn others it\'s going into Warp, and in the first Lilo and Stitch movie.

So interesting take on it in that aspect.