Bug Certain turrets on ships not appearing in Shipyard test area

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi!

So, specifically. I have a ship, I got the blueprint from somewhere online. It has a single turret, I eventually through play modified the ship adding several turrets, changing out docked shuttles etc. I converted the blueprint to a design for the shipyard. Everything you'd expect to work seems to be fine (building the ship, deconstructing, repairing, etc). Although when I took the ship out in the test area only the original turret on the blueprint appeared. Changes to the hull or internals appeared fine, just not the additional turrets I later added or docked craft I changed from the original. So I just left the test area, and when I got into regular space there was a bunch of "ships" spawned nearby -- inside a nearby planet as best I could tell with names like SalsaDoom_1440415435435_SYTEST or the like. I removed them with /despawn_all SalsaDoom_1440 all true. But as far as I can guess my ships turrets didn't stay on the ship, but ended up somewhere nearby in real space.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440269703,1440267945][/DOUBLEPOST]Created a proper bug report (I think?). It includes the blueprint thats causing the issues (modified version of one publicly available). http://phab.starma.de/T551

Reaction score
    I don't know if it's related, but I was trying to build a ship in the shipyard (which puts you in creative mode) and I added a new turret using the control button for placing a turret. I think it used resources out of my inventory instead of creative inventory. I couldn't figure out how to get into the turret block to build it out, so I exited the design and entered the turret. I then switched to creative mode using the new command and started building the turret. I went back to the shipyard computer and tried to test it. When I did, the ship was missing the turret I added. Upon returning to to the station (exit test) the turret was still there, but I could fly right through it. My friend in MP could also see the turret. I exited the client and restarted. It was gone, but he could still see it on his client.