Cerberus Cruiser

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    So this is the second ship that I am currently working on finishing in StarMade. (Aside from all the little boxes that you make when you first start out) I'd originally intended for the ship to be smaller than what it is, but it ended up beign a to-scale model of a Cerberus Cruiser from Mass Effect. (the picture is just kind of a sample in case someone isn't familiar with the Mass Effect Series)

The Ship is currently 546m Long and I don't have any plans for it to get any Larger as it stands. I have gotten a ton of picture of the ship through stages of it's developement, and had planned to post the ship once it was finished in the Screenshot Awesome section of the forum, but I'm finding myself somewhat burned out so I figured I would share what I have so far here.

Here's the link to my dropbox which has all the pictures in it. I just took some new ones too since the latest update made the whites actually white vs. being a light grey. Anyways, Enjoy:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9beax0jbd18hbaw/q91Kff-wa0

Some stats of the ship:
    L: 546m
    W: 146m
    H: 113m
    Mass: 29360.8 (Almost 300k blocks! I can't wait!)
    Thrust: 33145.4
    Energy:2,455,217.8 with 1,141,123.9e/sec (I'll be needing to add more for the shield sustain)
    Shields: 224,040 with 122,544s/sec (This will probably have more once I'm done)

Reaction score
    I like it! :D the angles are really nice, thoguh the ships base makes me think of a marksmen rifle XD but ya.. I like it, the colors are nice, and I think I might steal your docking idea :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Help yourself to it! There really wasn\'t anything for me to go off of when I was making the interior, so I just did what I thought would look cool. Of all the colors, i thought the blue complimented the Yellow of the ship nicely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Hey dude! WHen are you going to be finished building this amazing ship!!!