CDGA Shipyard

Reaction score

Hello space builders from every horizons !

It's been a while that i've been playing starmade ... No just joking, i firstly played like 3 years ago a couple of months but stopped since then, anyway i really enjoyed the game and waited for it to become a little bit more develloped.
    And there I am, comming back to this awesome game, trying to find motivation to start building ships again !

There are some of my old creations ( with the old texture packs and so ) there wasn't even tetras, pentas or crystal wedge at this time :D
    Also, ain't gonna bother putting their stats, game balance has evolved since then.

]

And there is my masterpiece the CDGA Kaisara, back then considered one of the most beautiful ships in the french community ( even tho i'm belgian, there is no starmade.be, so i had to go with the frenchies :D:D )
    Well now, it is kinda obsolete, but yeah, still proud of it ! :rolleyes:

And for the lil' parenthesis, my pseudo came after this ship and is of course inspired by it, my old one was Darth Ato.

Well, now that old tacos have been presented, let's get to the new part !

I started pretty soft. I updated my tiniest fighter and built a slightly heavier one.

Not to mention that every constructive criticism is highly appreciated ! ;)

LF Sikari

Mass : 55,9 ( 253 Blocs )
    Dimensions : 14/8/15
    Power : 50.000 ( 1.241,7/s )
    Thrust : 20,2 ms
    Max speed : 64,6 ms
    Shields : 436,6 ( 5/s )
    Structure points : 4710
    Armor : 21.050

(4) AMC : 140 dps

AF Sikari

Mass : 86,1 ( 414 Blocs )
    Dimensions : 16/8/11
    Power : 50.000 ( 1.579,2/s )
    Thrust : 40,9 ms
    Max speed : 73,1 ms
    Shields : 647 ( 11/s )
    Structure points : 8610
    Armor : 31.925

( 4) AMC/AMC (25%) : 200 dps

PrC-Sondai

Mass : 420 ( 2.261 Blocs )
    Dimensions : 52/17/17
    Power : 75.355 ( 11.737/s )
    Max speed : 67,4 ms
    Shields : 5.389 ( 66/s )
    Structure points : 39.295
    Armor : 165.625

As you can expect with the name I gave to it, it will be obvisouly a bomber, or something we could class as a bomber.
    It's role in a fleet will be to pull off some good damage on low shield targets ( more like an executer ) at a relatively safe distance, usually on big targets or planetary defenses. Can also be used as a demolisher :D
    Because of it's pretty low efficiency against more battle specialized ships, it should be always accompanied by other ships that could defend it.

Stats

Mass : 21.807,199 ( 155.662 blocs )
    Dimensions : 188m/53m/83m
    Power : 47.557.347,5 ( 1.003.971,3 e/s )
    Thrust : 10.225,4 ( mas speed 70,9 )
    Shields : 1.051.642 ( 55.584 s/s )
    Structure points : 8.085.255
    Amror points : 6.059.325

Weapons

1 group of 8 missiles ( AMC/Overdrive )

- Dmg : 8175,8/missile
    - Radius : 14,5
    - 1,7s reload

2 groups of 2 missiles ( Beam/Overdrive )

- Dmg : 383.400/missile
    - Radius : 16,9
    - 45s reload

3 groups of 1 missile ( Pulse/Overdrive )

- Dmg : 1.519.200 ( 2 missiles ) 2.016.000 ( 1 missile )
    - Radius : 52,8 and 52,3
    - 90s reload

2 cannons "LeadDust"

- Warheads launcher cannons. Of course this one was just made for the fun of doing it and the logic behind it, we all know Warheads are close to ineffective :D
    By the way, you can use it as a launcher for anything the can be docked in it, if you want to drop some medical kits with it, well it'd be awkward but still something possible :D.
    - The cannons are able to simultaneously rotate 360° horizontaly and 90° verticaly ( with inner ship remotes ).
    - It can retract itself into the ship with the deploy command.
    - 2 fire modes : Auto-fire ( fire continuously until you press it again ) and SemiAuto-fire ( Fires one by one ).
    - Also features a security system that prevent from shooting when in an dangerous position ( obviously when they're aligned or not deployed )
    - Damage and accuracy aren't someting to mention nor brag about :D There's cameras to work with but yeah, pretty hard to aim correctly unless the target is just below you.
    - Warning BUG : there's a bug when you stop the firing process, Warhead tend to unexplicably explode even tho they're not colliding with anything. If you don't stop the process tho it seem like there's no problem. Fact is that it makes the semi-auto mode totally unusable.

Next gif is a little buggy, dunno why starmade decides to change my point of view when firing the cannons.

2 Swarmers launchers

- Dmg : 8.812/missile
    - 8 missiles
    - Radius : 5
    - 15s reload
    - Retractables

4 AMC turrets of 140 dps

4 AMC/AMC Turrets ( Anti-missiles )
    - 10 shots/s for 20 dps

Utilities

- Scanner
    - Jump drive inhibitor
    - Jump drive
    - Both 11% efficiency EMP and Ion defensive effects ( pretty low i know, but when I thought of getting some, the ship was pretty much nearly filled )

The ship deck, it can be inversed and transfered on top or bottom of the ship to get an interchangeable view ( pretty useful to get a view of what's beneath your ship when you play a bomber ). Gravity is adapted following the direction you want to look ( Has to be tested personnaly, I guess my explication is pretty unclear :D )

Operational emergency modules, with an inner ship remote you can activate it. It has the possibility to be docked back, but you need to shut the launch system and open individually the door ( there's commands for it )

The main "hangar" ( actually not an hangar since you can't dock anything in it )

A bit of interiors, the crew quarters are quite condensed, but considering the ship is not that huge and that it's still a war ship, I opted for a more drastic style.

The transfer platform

EDIT on réactor :

That's all for now ! Hope you like 'em !

May creativity and inspiration be with you !

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Hay, welcome back, nice stuff, looking forward to see moar, fellow Chocolate-muncher. ^^

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm liking the use of light slabs for weapon faces at this scale.

Reaction score
    New ship out !

Made a probe transporter, it can pick up 4 of them, and each one has a scanner system of 4 blocs.

Of course, this is more like an RP ship, because the power regen is ... close to nothing compared to the needs of the scanner, so they have to come back to the ship to recharge their power. But the point is that when you trigger the scan, well ... you've got no power left and you have to wait for your 3 or 4 power blocs to charge it back, because otherwise you can't even use the thrusters :D ( and it would take a tremendous amount of hours )

The ship has no weapon, since it's more a support ship than made for combat ( and i had no place for it :D ) and didn't find a spot to get a tower either !

Here are the stats :

PrC-Sondai

Mass : 420 ( 2.261 Blocs )
    Dimensions : 52/17/17
    Power : 75.355 ( 11.737/s )
    Max speed : 67,4 ms
    Shields : 5.389 ( 66/s )
    Structure points : 39.295
    Armor : 165.625

Reaction score
    Why hello there fellow starmadians !

Been working for quite a while on this ship ( who's fault ? All the new features I had to discover, and these logic systems so fun to make :D )

So yeah I present to you the PlanetBane Brahkoda !

As you can expect with the name I gave to it, it will be obvisouly a bomber, or something we could class as a bomber.
    It's role in a fleet will be to pull off some good damage on low shield targets ( more like an executer ) at a relatively safe distance, usually on big targets or planetary defenses. Can also be used as a demolisher :D
    Because of it's pretty low efficiency against more battle specialized ships, it should be always accompanied by other ships that could defend it.

Stats

Weapons

- 1,7s reload

- 45s reload

- 90s reload

2 cannons "LeadDust"

- Warheads launcher cannons. Of course this one was just made for the fun of doing it and the logic behind it, we all know Warheads are close to ineffective :D
    By the way, you can use it as a launcher for anything the can be docked in it, if you want to drop some medical kits with it, well it'd be awkward but still something possible :D.
    - The cannons are able to simultaneously rotate 360° horizontaly and 90° verticaly ( with inner ship remotes ).
    - 2 fire modes : Auto-fire ( fire continuously until you press it again ) and SemiAuto-fire ( Fires one by one ).
    - Also features a security system that prevent from shooting when in an dangerous position ( obviously when they're aligned or not deployed )
    - Damage and accuracy aren't someting to mention nor brag about :D There's cameras to work with but yeah, pretty hard to aim correctly unless the target is just below you.

Next gif is a little buggy, dunno why starmade decides to change my point of view when firing the cannons.

2 Swarmers launchers

- 8 missiles
    - 15s reload
    - Retractables

4 AMC turrets of 140 dps

- 10 shots/s for 20 dps

Utilities

- Scanner
    - Jump drive inhibitor
    - Jump drive
    - Both 11% efficiency EMP and Ion defensive effects ( pretty low i know, but when I thought of getting some, the ship was pretty much nearly filled )

The ship deck, it can be inversed and transfered on top or bottom of the ship to get an interchangeable view ( pretty useful to get a view of what's beneath your ship when you play a bomber ). Gravity is adapted following the direction you want to look ( Has to be tested personnaly, I guess my explication is pretty unclear :D )

Operational emergency modules, with an inner ship remote you can activate it. It has the possibility to be docked back, but you need to shut the launch system and open individually the door ( there's commands for it )

The main "hangar" ( actually not an hangar since you can't dock anything in it )

A bit of interiors, the crew quarters are quite condensed, but considering the ship is not that huge and that it's still a war ship, I opted for a more drastic style.

The tranfer platform

Hope you like it !
    Constructive criticism always welcome ! Comments are truly appreciated !

Inspiration be with you

Last edited:

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Why hello there fellow starmadians !

Been working for quite a while on this ship ( who's fault ? All the new features I had to discover, and these logic systems so fun to make :D )

So yeah I present to you the PlanetBane Brahkoda !

Stats

Weapons

- 1,7s reload

- 45s reload

- 90s reload

2 cannons "LeadDust"

2 Swarmers launchers

- 8 missiles
    - 15s reload
    - Retractables

4 AMC turrets of 140 dps

- 10 shots/s for 20 dps

Utilities

- Scanner
    - Jump drive inhibitor
    - Jump drive

The tranfer platform

Hope you like it !
    Constructive criticism always welcome ! Comments are truly appreciated !

Inspiration be with you

You're gonna be going places...

Reactions: Kaisaurus
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    That transfer platform is amazing. You've shown fantastic creativity and I look forward to more from you.

Reaction score
    Thanks dude ! ;)
    Yeah pretty satisfied with the transfer platorm, it's giving a fancier look to transportation !

Reaction score
    I think the idea of shooting medical supplies is a great one!! What if there were stranded planet-goers who were low on health, and you needed to help them but your ship couldn't leave the planet's surface. Shoot a med-pack at them! It would also be useful if there's food in the future, you could fire some down at them too.

Reaction score
    Update !

- Finally finished the tracker system for the LeadDust Cannons, used to reset all movements ( align them corectly ) when you deploy them back into the ship.

- Made some changes on the back of the ship where it looks less empty at some points and the reactor less "flying alone"

- I added a note for LD Cannon to say that for those who would use it with Warheads, there's a bug when you stop the firing process, Warhead tend to unexplicably explode even tho they're not colliding with anything. If you don't stop the process tho it seem like there's no problem. Fact is that it makes the semi-auto mode totally unusable.
    - Gonna upload the ressource asap !

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Not working on some big stuff right now, but made those lil cute turrets ! ^^ Definitely think imma build more of these kind !

Missiles

AMC

Beam