Catalog getting wiped. Local catalog not functioning.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This has been happening really recently. I received some good ships from friends in servers, and I could load them fine originally. When I made a ship and saved it though, it would stick. As expected. However then I tried to LOAD one of mine, matter of fact I tried to load any of them, and they didn't show up.

I figured it was a bug. Restarted the game, went back. My catalog, was EMPTY. All of them, and further more Local is empty too, and anything I save to it doesn't show up, it just tells me

Local options are: {}

Thats all I get. Brackets. I literally cannot save any ship until this is fixed, it's kinda annoying. Bad enough I'll probably have to remake my ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I also have this problem. My friend saved his ship, so I thought it was okay to test a missile on it, which of course destroyed it. Now he can\'t even load it back up because of this bug, so all his hard work is lost. I feel terrible about this, and so should you. If a feature isn\'t working, please don\'t have it available.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The same problem occurs on the server I play on as well. But after checking the server files via SSH connection I can see that all the blueprint files are still there, safe and sound. The game just doesn\'t seem to notice them.

You can still save your creations. To the local folder at least, cba to check out of the files pop up in the server folder as well if you try regular saving.

So yeah, stay calm, noone will have to rebuild the ships or anything, they\'re not lost. Let\'s just wait for Schema to find out what\'s wrong and fix it.