carved stone wedges

Reaction score
    so seeing the majority of the decorative blocks get wedge variants i was sad not to see any for the carved stones. they have so far been my favorite decoration block so far (that and because its hard to get armors and stuff with crafting only so far. *fingers crossed for recipe overhaul*) there just so pretty and have so much potential.

heres a couple of pics of my space station hopefully to prove its worth it. may the wedgening continue... :)

Reaction score
    Carved stones? What?

Do you mean the crystals? I agree we do need more decorative btw. And that station is wonderful, reminds me of the Hallow from Terraria.

Reaction score
    lol, no i mean carved stones. they were added a few updates ago but never mentioned anywhere nor in the change log. in fact i searched the whole forum and the only instances i found of it was this thread and a couple of posts form the station contest thread where people asked if it was ok to add to their station.

for all practical purposes most people dont seem to realize they are there. and it seems to have even escaped the wedgening :(

and thank you! im very proud of my little station :D hopefully it will be the first of many epic builds. ^ ^

edit: to clarify, the carved stones a very similar to the regular stone blocks but are a bit more polished and have an outline around the borders. similar to how regular hull is plain, and hardened (err, advanced?) hulls are a little more textured and with an outline. they are made from stone capsules in the macro fabricator.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The carved stones look really nice, especially the blue one. Yes, they really need at least wedges. Don't care about the rest to be honest. But they need wedges.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I really like carved stones. I also look forward to see more deco-blocks