Carrier Re-spawn

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Is it at all possible for us to get a undethinator for ships, specifically carrier class ships.

Carriers can carry a lot of strike craft, but unless you use AI you will likely never have pilots for all of them.

What would be nice is, as long as you are flying your carrier your buddy's can spawn on your ship when they get shot down. Then they can grab another fighter from the hanger and get back into the fight.

Reactions: Creeper__God
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think there sort of ship undethinator that needs a few blocks of space around it and when you spawn you automatically are in the ships gravity. There is another you could have undethinators on ships. it is to make so gravity modules effect the gravity on everything around it but it might cause some lag and you will also need to be able to build lifts in ships. (gravity elevators)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    This possibly is going to be able to be done on capital ships, I think I heard that somewhere.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    This, and the ability to remotely pilot ships, would be fantastic additions to the game.

Reaction score
    Clone vats with massive power requirements and act like undeathinators. Plz.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Um, undeathinators already work on ships. Sort of, because players aren't spawned in relative to the ship, they get spawned in relative to the universe.