Cargo Suggestion

Reaction score
    I have looked several pages deep and didn't see anything like this so I thought to post it myself.

I'm going to cover several points and these are all based on the simple idea that we can (so happy we can) use logic to turn storage blocks on and off and filter blocks.

1. Connecting storage blocks to the core of the ship. I know it's been suggested but mine is for a different reason.
    2. Connecting storage blocks to docking modules. Same reason as above.
    3. Logic turn on/off for both in/out primary storage on ship and docked point.

My idea is simply to allow the transfer of items from one ship/station to another ship. By linking them in a line Storage/Core(docking)/Storage we would gain the ability to turn the first or last on or off to send items to the other ship or take items by switching on the other one. Using filters we could even set up a continual trade of items. It would take time but it would be automated so those massive Mining ships would simply have to dock to the station start transferring and turn on their (hopefully automated) factories. It would take time, a good thing, and it would add to the depth of the game by being able to automatically fuel your factories.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I can guarantee this has been suggested before.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Mm yeah. I am betting something like this will happen. It seems necessary really for when the game is complete.

Reaction score
    Yeah, as helzing said, it's really popular. Not to say you didn't look before posting or anything, it's nice to have a popular idea have different ways of implementing.

Anyway, I have no doubt this is coming, I'm not sure but I think it was confirmed or semi-confirmed a while back. We'll see, until then? SOON tm

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Maybe now we should use those fancy prefixes here. :P

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Something like this is planned, but the implementation might be slightly different, we'll see what happens.