Carcassed Reaper

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dedicated most of my day to making this, still quite far from finished, I plan on making a "B" version, Pushing the ship to it's limits I'll cram in more Thrusters,Shielding, Power, 2 Large Antimator cannons and a Barrage of SD BB missiles to make sure this beast performs in battle.

My first ship build, the Dreadnaught class:

Carcassed_Reaper_A:

Album:

http://imgur.com/a/nL2PA#1

Ship stats:

Mass:5947.3

Power: 1,782,717 -- 385,257e/sec

Thrust: 11,146 (Slow I know, will be improved soon)

Shields: 361,474 -- 7887 s/sec -- Recovery 3.0 (If someone could care to explain recovery or link me to somewhere that has the info I would appreciate it).

Turrets: 6 (small rear)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    6k mass offset by 11k thrust is not slow to start off.

I would like to know more about your forward guns as well as the turrets you will be using to see how you might ward off 500 Mass frigates.

Lastly, I would say you could use an improvement on your power, with the size of your ship the main cannons I think you would be firing at a energy deficeit or is it actually energy stable?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Each turrent contains 70 antimatter cannons, 6 turrets leaves 420 cannons on the turrets.

I cannot calculate the amount of cannons on the ship but the damage output is fairly large, it\'s definitely something I am looking to improve on though,

I\'m planning on extending the back of the ship to open containers for far more power, shields and thrusters, at the moment, the ship is sluggish and needs to be made agile.

The power is sufficient for the weapons at this point, there is no degredation of power when firing, the power seems to regenerate at a rate that covers the use of the weapons