Capital Ship Greenmoon.

Reaction score
    My Capital Ship. GREENMOON .

And here.... you can see the large of ship.....

Im Editing this, but at the moment i have this :

Mass : 181.203

Blocks : 1.869.673

Lenght : 644m

Height : 115

Weight : 475m

Power : 1.306.794.834,9

Energy renew : 5.552.600 (p/s)

Thrust :603.000,1

Shields : 4.800.433,0

Shields energy : 75.746 (e/s)

Has 600-700 lasers X 60 lenght to focus enemies and destroy in seconds.

Has 3 Turrets hiperpowered laser that shoot 3 fires of incredible condensed power that its imposible to evade.

And im doing......

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It hasn\'t got many shields. My capital has nearly 3 times the amount which is barely sufficient.

Also, I have a lot more energy regeneration with similar thrust and I can tell you this: you have WAYY too much thrust.

Cut it down by half at least. It\'s not only a waste, it will drain all your energy relatively quickly, even if you have 1.6 billion of it. - yes you can fly it even with no energy but shooting effectiveness will be reduced. I suggest to cut most of the thrusters and replace them with energy gens - that way you will balance it out more.

It\'s a good size though. Longer than anything I completed so far :3

The sides look a little bit plain. Might I suggest adding some more lights to them at random? I think you were trying to get the effect of making the ship visually larger than it is by creating an illusion of \'\'rooms and windows\'\'. I would add more of them, it will certainly break up the large flat surfaces ^^

I\'ll leave the decision up to you. It\'s a very good design overall ^^

Reaction score
    Yes, then is not a capital ship, sorry.

I do more when i get resources and i try to do as you say guys.

Is hard to do and get resources, im on a server that allways has people fighting and im not the owner, im only an idiot populating this XD.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    How do you want him to make a ship 80 KILOMETERS long in STARMADE?! It\'s physically impossible, it wouldn\'t even load fully - you would be flying a ship that doesn\'t exist.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Wow, that ship is amazing. The fact that it\'s built legitly on a server that is full of people who want to destroy it makes it that much more impressive!

Reaction score
    Thanks!!! I have 3 planetary turrets that are impossible to kill in a planet too much near of ship.... is my only way to survive. First planet faction, next turret at the same size of planet.... and then next my ship :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Capships can be half a km long(dreadnought), uptill 8 km(titan). A ship 80 km long would probably tear itself to shreds by the vibrational stress alone due to the enormous thrust it would need...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    That ship is quite impressive. In fact, it\'s plain awesome! The only suggestion I could make is to use hardened hull instead of regular hull. You could always use SMEdit to instantly make all the hull hardened. As for stats, don\'t listen to the others. The ship is perfectly strong, and is a great creation.