Can't use the Catalog

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,
    I have download ships on the website, and when I buy it, I pay (My money decrease) but the ship don't spawn.
    I have build a ship and when I wan't to buy it in the catalog, he can't spawn too.
    The only ship I can buy and he can spawn is the Isanth-VI
    Anybody have help me on the chat, and he tell me to use the /search [nameoftheship] command, but I find the name of my ship but not his position.
    Thank you in advance and sorry if you don't understand me, I'm French.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Look at the sectors connected to yours, apparently, at some shops on the border, the ship (bigger ones I\'d say) appear in the sector next to yours, not in the same sector.

Or, try at another shop.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    some ships may have a compatibility problem.

Did it give you a \"migrate database\" dialog when you imported the ship?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If the ship is not the right version, it still appears, as an entity, but with 0 blocks. At least that\'s how it worked for me, including the megaton project and older stuff.
    Though migrating database didn\'t fix that.

If he is exact about the issue, it\'s that the ships are not appearing at all, not just a name icon/waypoint with no ship/blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am having the same problem, I can only spawn in the Isanth-VI

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same problem, bump for schema attention.

I have been building a massive ship ( currently over 100k blocks) and from what I can tell, what\'s hapening here is bad saving. The ships dont spawn because the blurprint information is corrupted.

Only way I\'e been able to get around it is just keep saving copies of your ship untuil one works.

ie; save it as One- try to buy it.If it dosn\'t work, delete the save, Save the ship again as two, try to buy it. If it dosnt work, delete the save. Rinse and repeat untuil sucessus.

I\'d really like to see this bug fixed as it has cost me about 10 hours of work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://star-made.org/content/catalog-issue-baught-ship-i-built-it-wont-spawn#comment-12054

http://star-made.org/content/unable-buy-ships#comment-12061