Can't use SD-BB missiles

Reaction score
    I cannot seem to manage to get these to work. I don't get the targeting reticule, and at that I don't even get the correct reticule for the antimatter cannons. I've tried switching weapons with the number keys and pressing escape and/or build mode but still no luck. The reticule just refuses to appear for me. I've unintalled twice as well with no luck, deleting the files in the roaming folder each time.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Reaction score
    Try removing all of the turrets and computers from your ship, then replace them, then change what keys they are bound to.

I had the same problem until i did this but for some reason the reticule only shows up if i change weapons via number pad.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im having the same problem. I even went so far as a clean install of SM and bought a ship from the shop and still no target reticle. All i get is a crosshair, nothing else. Missles wont lock or anything. Tried all the tips with using esc key and number keys and all that still no retical that looks like what i see in all the youtube videos. What could be the answer?