Can't sell from storage.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We used to be able to sell directly from storage right?

Anyways, now it just says invalid amount, and doesn't work.

P.S. Something like ctrl-click to sell items would be pretty useful to me.

Reaction score
    Working as intended.
    \"Invalid quantity\" message means that shop is full with this type of blocks (check shop - in stock: 10 000 - max default value). You can no longer sell this type of blocks in this shop.
    You need to find another shop that has less than 10 000 pieces of these blocks...

Reaction score
    This happens whether or not the shop has a full stock of the item. I have to move it from the box to my inventory to sell it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It only takes a couple seconds to test something like this. Before unconfirming a bug, why not check?

- As Toyota said, the amount in the shop doesn\'t matter, once you move it to your own inventory, it sells just fine.. - Additionally I tested to see if i tried to sell 10 from a plex storage, while having 100 of that item on me, if it would sell 10 from my own inventory. - And it doesn\'t. :D.

Reaction score
    You are right.
    I always sell directly from my inventory.
    I did not know that we have the ability to sell directly from the plex storage.
    Please give me a link to Patch notes or the forum, that I might know when that option was introduced.
    I could not find this information.

Thank you.

P.S.
    While I do not see this link, I do not know if this is a bug or just a suggestion for a new option.