Can't "Refine Amount" in cubatom system.

Reaction score
    Just a little thing, I think.

With the cubatom system, you can right click the OK button to bring up a box allowing you to set the amount of items you want to break down into cubatoms, as well as with fabrication. This is much more convenient than clicking OK 255 times.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, "Refine" does not have this ability. Considering refine is even more commonly used than fabricate, and breaking stuff down can be done by dragging stacks of items into the cubatom table, I feel it must be a bug or oversight, not to have an amount dialogue available for refining.

That's my bug, looking forward to seeing it go away, it's been there eating at the joy of the cubatom system since its the cubatom system was introduced. Having spent enough time with the cubatom system, I've started to really appreciate its mechanics, and would like to use it a lot more aggressively, but the refining clickfest is a bit much for my wrist.

-Caid

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been using cubit\'s system to get my stuff and this has always been problem! please fix it!