cant load Entire titans

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Good afternoon!

I'm in the process of building quite the ship. about 800m wide, 700m tall, and a bit over 2km long.

I'm currently running this game on max settings. even going in advanced settings, and maxing everything out, it still doesn't load the entire ship, just so many blocks in every direction.

when i move, the circle of loaded blocks around me moves with me ( pretty quickly, which makes me think that it's actually loaded in a sense, just not viewable)

when i hit F11, it also allows me to view more of my ship.

is there another setting that i can set to unlimited or increase to allow me to actually render the entire ship?

I'm running an AMD 1055t at 3.1ghz, 8 gigs of ram, nvidia 970. memory settings are
    max :4096
    initial :2048
    early gen :1054

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    IIRC there's somewhat of a limit on the game's rendering that's just inherent across all devices and not specifically to your set up. I don't think there's much in game to get around this yet.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Not yet. The game is currently limited to displaying a max of 20000 chunks. Lancake hinted yesterday in chat that the setting has been increased next update

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Thank you guys! I really appreciate you responding so quickly