Can't link warpgates

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So I go to link my warpgates. my first one links fine, but i can't link the second one to the frist one. am i doig something wrong?

Skwidz

turtleStew
    Reaction score
    The wiki could help but it's not very reachable.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    my first one links fine, but i can't link the second one to the frist one.
    With the Marker beam/pistol right click the first Warp Gate Computer then left click the second Warp Gate Computer on the other Gate.

I keep mixing up right click / left click so it could be the other way around. :whistle:

Then right click the second Warp Gate Computer and left click the first Warp Gate Computer.

The most commen mistake when creating a round trip gate. Is to mix the right click / left click when you try to set the second link. Possible even ending up with no link at all because you ereased the first link.

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    With the Marker beam/pistol right click the first Warp Gate Computer then left click the second Warp Gate Computer on the other Gate.

I keep mixing up right click / left click so it could be the other way around. :whistle:

Then right click the second Warp Gate Computer and left click the first Warp Gate Computer.

The most commen mistake when creating a round trip gate. Is to mix the right click / left click when you try to set the second link. Possible even ending up with no link at all because you ereased the first link.
    I think My problem was that I was trying to make a warpgate on an asteroid. thanks though