can't join multiplayer

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok this problem just started today but it has never happened before so i figured i'd post a help topic on it. So I was on the Saturn build server and I crashed. when I tryed to log back on the game loaded 100% then brought up the spinny universe thing that it does until the spawn tab comes up and you click spawn, ecept for the spawn tab never came up. I tryed changing the GUI resolution, restarting my computer, and redownloading the game, none of them worked. I then tryed 3 different servers and found that I had the same problem no matter what server I tryed. If someone could help me out that would be great, thanks :)

Update: I am having the same problem with single player so i can not play at all :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Sounds like some sort of Java issue, if you recently downloaded Java it might have compatibility problems.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I havn\'t downloaded or updated java to my knowlage but i\'ll check and see if that is the problem.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I completely wiped all traces of starmade from my computer and redownloaded the game and it now works :)