Cant get past loading screen...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I started out downloading the launcher and then running and updating to the latest version I go through the loading screen then at 100% it crashes I looked in my running programs and java is still running but nothing shows up.* I run on windows 7 64 bit*. I was told to try running the program in admin so I did and then same thing at 100% it crashes but then there will be a java error in the taskbar. Sometimes when trying without being in admin I will get a error report from SQL database exception I tried turning the sound off like someone said to do but still no improvements. I have heard many people telling me the same things happening to them. I also made sure my driver was updated *which it was* and reinstalled java *64 bit* and I even reinstalled chrome for a reason I dont know :3. If anyones found the sollution or has any tips for me i'd be glad to try them out, if you have any more questions of stats ect. feel free to ask any ideas are better then none thx -GamingBeanut

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    the loading screen stops at 100% and the error message tells me that i need to update my drivers, which i have done but the problem persists, if i find a fix i\'ll post it here.