Can't figure out the docking and undocking.

Reaction score
    Hello,

I have been playing with the burning amber ship and a few others, and I cannot figure out how to undock the mini ships inside of the ship, it uses rail docks but I can't seem to figure out how to use them. If you have played with this or even know how to do it please help. By the way, I'm a real noob at this game and online tutorials haven't shown me anything useful.

Thank you in advance,

Sunslinger3

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Doesn't the in-game tutorial explain how to dock and fly? Did ya skip that part? you just bind docker to bar and use it to undock...and docking to a pickup point is select the docker to bring up the pickup caret so you can fly it.

Reaction score
    Which in-game tutorial was it, bc I skipped 2 of them
    [doublepost=1485030414,1485029427][/doublepost]There is none in the tutorial, but thank you for telling me how to bind it to the bar then fly. :)

Reaction score
    Which in-game tutorial was it, bc I skipped 2 of them
    [doublepost=1485030414,1485029427][/doublepost]There is none in the tutorial, but thank you for telling me how to bind it to the bar then fly. :)
    where did u find the binder? and how did you put it in hotbar as i only get player hotbar and not ship hotbar when i go to inventory

what was wrong with the perfect system used before?
    1 on ship, 1 on station, bom, easy docking, why this change ??