Can't enter station's build mode

Reaction score
    Hi, every time I try to enter a station's build mode, I get a "NullPointerException: null" error and the game crashes, I tried in singleplayer and multiplayer, tried to reinstall game, change ingame name, change graphical settings, delete and reinstall java, but the error appears always :S Can anyone help me?

Reaction score
    I was playing earlier just fine, went to work and now its not working and no settings have been changed, ive restarted the server, and restarted the client after every crash but it just wont let me build on the station,

can we get a fix for this please?

Reaction score
    I\'ve run into this error before; I don\'t know of a definite fix, but I\'d try moving the build block somewhere else. Also, make sure you don\'t have a 2nd build block on the station.

Reaction score
    I\'ve been having this problem for at least a week now, haven\'t found any useful information about fixing it

Reaction score
    basically I just can\'t open a build block on a station or planet, or even start a new station with M ... any time I hit R on the build block, the game crashes with the NullPointerException: null error message. Advanced build mode in ships works; I can customize the station in astronaut mode (but it is such a pain); the catalog, the shops, everything else seems to work just fine.

Reaction score
    heh actually i was on the forums before i started up the game; i didn\'t realize there was an update. It seems to have fixed the problem, I can enter build mode in a station now :D