Can't edit posts?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I seem to be unable to edit my posts in the Shipyard section, at least. Did that feature get turned off, or is it a browser thing?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Editing posts has a timer on it now (like in messages) for a short time, its something to do with preventing cheating when we get to vote on the station contest i think. It'll be back to normal afterwards. I also think i read something about the timer increasing with your post count.

That could all be wrong by the way :) not sure

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here's hoping. The particular use case I have in mind is Shipyard threads, where it's pretty common to want to edit the top post with new information or updates.

I wonder if edit rules can be set by subforum.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Editing posts has a timer on it now (like in messages) for a short time, its something to do with preventing cheating when we get to vote on the station contest i think. It'll be back to normal afterwards. I also think i read something about the timer increasing with your post count.

That could all be wrong by the way :) not sure
    so thats what happened.

was starting to get a little bent out of shape at the prospect of not being able to update the OP of my thread with new ships

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I was hoping it was a timer. I can't edit my shipyards thread either and thought that I just set it up for content that wouldn't be there. Here's to hoping this timer thing is what's really happening.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    It is a timer, and it is set for the contest. Editing will return back to normal when we have gathered and checked all stations.