Can't deposit items in...

Reaction score
    ...our faction shop module. It says "cannot sell that many items shop can only afford 0". Never needed credits in my own shop before...is this a bug or a new intended feature?

win7 64 with updateded java and gfx drivers
    asus crosshair iv formula
    AMD Phenom ii x6 @ 3,5oc
    8 Gig Ram
    2 x HD 7770s in x-fire

Edit: It's charging me to take stuff out now as well...will try editing buy and sell price to 0.

dafuq??? shop belongs to my mate, but Im faction founder and did own the shop...now I cant edit it....help????

Reaction score
    Ok, this is now very weird...I cant do anything in my own faction...it says my rank is too low...i'm the bloody founder for crikey sake....how odd :-/

Reaction score
    ive had this issue before. your world is glitched. if it is single player, then back up the sector with the command: "/export_sector <x> <y> <z> <desired file name>. then, access your starmade directory and look for the folder "sector-export" and move the folder out of the directory and either onto your desktop or into another folder, this will be a back up. then, if you have any blueprints you want to keep, i suggest you export your blueprints as well as a back up and pull the "exported" folder out of the "blueprints" folder in your directory into wherever you put the sector export. after doing all of this, you just need to move your directory into your trash bin and then update your starmade and import your sector(s) and remake your faction, all using the original name you played your original world with.

i hope this helps
    let me know of any problems with this