Can't connect to any servers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    title says it all .I was able to connect to servers in the past but for the last 2 days I haven't been. But every time I try to connect to any server, even my local one, an error message pops up saying "Either the server is down, blocking, or address is wrong". I've tried running as administrator and have even deleted all Star-Made folders to try again. Nothing seems to work =(. I was able to connect to servers in the past but for the last 2 days.

is this a known issue? how can I fix it?

Reaction score
    It happened after the recent hotfix patches. The server and client coding are using different version numbers, which is apparently causing a conflict that causes the game to not function.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    which client version should I use? Or should I just wait till they fix it?

Reaction score
    If you updated, you\'re pretty much screwed until Schema fixes it, because the launcher you download from the site gives you the latest version of the client and server sides of the game. Since one is outdated, the other won\'t function.

As annoying as this is, the game\'s in Alpha. This is gonna happen a LOT. Just be patient.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ya, but one could manually select the build from http://files.star-made.org/build/ , just wanted to see if I should do that.

Reaction score
    Hey, I cant connect to servers it says connecting to the server name and it wont connect.I have a apple thinking that was whats wrong with it but it wasn\'t somebody help me.