Cant add content icons for ships

Reaction score
    For the last few ships I've uploaded to the site I haven't been given the option to upload a content icon, I check the little back that confirms I want to be given the option after saving the post but I've yet to actually get it, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if the sites just being buggy. I'd love some help, thank you.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Just tested it, seems fine to me. I'll check your account to see if it's on that end.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425721383,1425721190][/DOUBLEPOST]
    For the last few ships I've uploaded to the site I haven't been given the option to upload a content icon, I check the little back that confirms I want to be given the option after saving the post but I've yet to actually get it, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if the sites just being buggy. I'd love some help, thank you.
    Just checked your account and tested whether you could upload an image, it worked. Below is where you can update the icon from the page.

2015-03-07_2240.png

Reaction score
    Oh wow, thank you! that was super fast! and looks like unobservant me strikes again, woops.