Cannot log into any online server that I have played on

Jarraff

filthy neutral
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I can no longer log into online servers I get the your name is protected warning but I am uplinked as Jarraff so that shouldn't be an issue. This started when i accidentally closed my uplink and signed in again.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467161687,1467161494][/DOUBLEPOST]I can log into servers that i have never played on but not the ones I have previously played on

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I can no longer log into online servers I get the your name is protected warning but I am uplinked as Jarraff so that shouldn't be an issue. This started when i accidentally closed my uplink and signed in again.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467161687,1467161494][/DOUBLEPOST]I can log into servers that i have never played on but not the ones I have previously played on
    Try removing your current login and sign back in. If that doesn't work then reinstall the game. If that doesn't work then I don't know what would.

Reinstalling the game always should work. :^)

Erth Paradine

Server Admln & Bug Reporter
    Reaction score
    Also try reaching out to the admins of the server, to find out if someone else has claimed you IGN - we've seen this happen a few times on our server.

Jarraff

filthy neutral
    Reaction score
    I tried on multiple servers reloging and reinstalling