Cannot join server that is 0.1619??

Reaction score
    So there is a server called the official starmade server or something in those lines, and i am not sure if it is the official one or not, but recently i have not been able to join the server because my game is 0.1617 and the server apparently is 0.1619 and my game seems fully updated and everything, so whats going on here?

Sorry for my bad English and thank you in advance

Reaction score
    I assume that you're talking about play.star-made.org.
    This server is the test server which always runs the latest development version. Those dev builds are unstable and should not be used for regular playing. You can download them from here (if you're prompted for credentials, use dev/dev). They have to be installed manually, use at your own risk.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    starmade server is the dev build server do you get a lot of lag and are most of you admin

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    @starhaiden
    Lag is not very high, and if there is lag, we search for the the reason and stop it, or let it be fixed by schema if its something usual servers should not be forced to avoid.

About the admins:
    Sort of, we are 3 active admins, and a total of about 10 active players.
    Not all of us are testers there, everyone is free to play there, and can have his ships/sectors/stations exported and sent via mail any time.

You also get all the stuff you need to build your project.

- Andy