Cannot Dock Here. Target incompatible

Reaction score
    I keep receiving this error no matter how many enhancers I use. It also does not matter how many different turrets I build. I have also tried setting the .cfg files Ignore docking size to true.

What am I doing wrong?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    You did select the docking beam in your hotbar, and target the 'docking' module itself?
    (Enhancers should be connected to that docking module)

Also, please try to dock a single core to your designated dock.

In case it works, you have most likely build blocks 'below' the core.

- Andy

Reaction score
    You did select the docking beam in your hotbar, and target the 'docking' module itself?
    (Enhancers should be connected to that docking module)

Also, please try to dock a single core to your designated dock.

In case it works, you have most likely build blocks 'below' the core.

- Andy

Ok I have tried docking with just a ship core and I receive the same error message. However, this only occurs when the turret dock is placed on top of Black Hardened Hull. Can anyone else confirm this? I would like to know if this is local to my server or a bug.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    May you please take a screenshot of your docking module?

Preferable in build-mode from the ship/station/planet to 'see' the docking area.

Thanks in advance.

- Andy

Reaction score
    You will have to forgive me. I have only been playing Star-Made for a month or so. I thin the problem is my lack of understanding how they working. I am still playing with it. Is there any way to change the orientation of a docked ship? I am trying to build a drop pod to launch straight down out of my ship but when the Ship docks it faces the wrong direction. I have uploaded my ship BP for you review. Currently on the server I am running I have told the server config file to ignore docking size.

Attachments