cannon support

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have bought cannon computers, and cannon barrels. I have placed them down. they all had a green line running from the computer to the barrel. However, when i go into flight mode. I have no option to fire them in my bar. What did i do wrong?

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Press "t" to get the weapons menu
    From there drag your cannon computer down to your hot bar.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok, that helped. Now i have the issue of, i think my cannons aren't firing. I click the computer in the bar and it loads. but i put some blocks in front of the cannons and they aren't getting destroyed. Thoughts?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442010371,1442010269][/DOUBLEPOST]Scratch that, Just saw something in another thread about the computers need to be facing the way that you need the canons to be firing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442012144][/DOUBLEPOST]If i want them to fire left, which way does the computer need to face? Is it left, or reverse from that?

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    before you place the computer, the preview should show an arrow (if your in build mode). The arrow shows the direction the cannon will fire.
    Though I don't see much use for side facing cannons, as they can't be aimed as far as I know.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    You can aim side cannons if you have a camera facing the same direction. :)