Can you save stations as a blueprint?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just wondering, before I invest time and credits into building a station, is there any way I can blueprint it? If it get's destroyed or damaged or if I lose it from a server config I want to be able to repeat it from a blueprint. I also would like to have a standard pattern for a space station and then replicate it around my solar system.

If I can't then i might just build a new ship as a station just without engines so it doesn't move, is there any downside to this apart from:

• Can't build factories
    • Can't build plex lifts

Thanks!

Reaction score
    the \"station\", it will move away. and since you got no engines you cant move it back to its original position (if thats a downside? idk :P)

and to answer your acctual question: no you cant save stations as of now.

Reaction score
    But you can export a sector with a space station and then import it in a new sector.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    [quote ]is there any downside to this apart from... [/quote]

-No undeathinators

-No shops

-Can\'t be set as homebase.

-If it is too big and is undocked it will cause lagg.

Solution: Make a station, only docking module with enchancers and dock the ship to it. Add all of the No-Ship-Blocks to the station

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    while in build mode for a station do /save name , should save the station as a blueprint it has for me so far

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    the /save command worked, how do I use the blueprint? It does not show up in any bp menus.

Edit: showed up in the upload menu, but after uploading, does not show up in personal, avalable, or admin

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Remember the name of the bp, and use /load [bp name] [what you want it to be spawned as]