Can we get a subforum for posting stations?

Reaction score
    After browsing through the forums a bit, I realized something. We have a subforum for posting ships that people have made, but people can also save stations as blueprints for other people to download and use, yet there isn't a proper subforum for that.

I would love there to be a subforum so that people can post and talk about their station designs, as it doesn't seem to quite fit into other existing subforums like "Shipyard" and "Screenshots".
    Unless it would work to find ways to fit stations into shipyard threads. But personally, I'd still find it nice to have a separate place to talk about station creations.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Mariux

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I would guess right now that the shipyard subforum has plenty of stations that have been posted. I don't see what's stopping people. There really isn't a shipyard for stations.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I was under the impression that stations were part of Shipyards, a few people have them in their threads. The reason you don't see many station threads is probably because not a whole lot of people build them compared to those that build ships.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Stations are part of shipyards, as CyberTao has said, not a lot of people build them in comparison to ships.