Can someone tell me what was changed in the last couple of dev updates?

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    In the latest dev builds? Mostly unseen UI implementations and a whole bunch of null pointers.
    They are pretty perilous currently while we are in transitional periods between UI's, fixing one thing breaks another...

They have never been more "in-dev", so please use with caution.. if at all.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Is there anything new in the upcoming update other than the UI and stability for servers?

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    There may be a small update before the UI is launched contained bugfixes and tweaks. But we don't have definitive lists of features i can guarantee being put in.

The only things i can really confirm are improved icons for transparent blocks and perhaps one or two updated textures or damage overlays.

Reactions: Lecic and jayman38

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    That's one intense GUI. What will it entail?

Reaction score
    They are pretty perilous currently while we are in transitional periods between UI's, fixing one thing breaks another...

They have never been more "in-dev", so please use with caution.. if at all.
    Oh boy have I noticed... I'm not one of those idiots who use it and think it's stable though. Genuine testing.

Doesn't look like any bugs have been patched yet this month. All effort is going into the GUI.
    I wondered if it was that, but whenever I update I do not get the new GUI. That's what confused me, I checked that and I also saw no bugs were being squashed. So I think 'well what are they working on?' But as Kupu said, those are unseen changes.

Thanks for the replies gentlemen, it cleared things up. Good luck devs with the GUI, it couldn't come sooner.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I wondered if it was that, but whenever I update I do not get the new GUI. That's what confused me, I checked that and I also saw no bugs were being squashed. So I think 'well what are they working on?' But as Kupu said, those are unseen changes.
    to access the features the devs dont want public yet, like the GUI, you need to launch the game with a special password. The GUI is there, its just not accessible.