Can someone make me a Metroid Chozo skin?

Reaction score
    I sorta did this. .

Yin, whose proper name is a baffling conglomeration of unreadable glyphs that ache at the mind when read, is a psionic, metal-based, grub-esque entity born of a cosmic anomaly and a woefully doomed mining colony. It's form is soft and maliable, and has thus been fit into a peculiar suit built by itself by the remnants of the colony its birth annihilated. The information it had attained from assimilation of the colony's inhabitants pertained mostly to metallurgy and advanced engineerings, which it pondered on for the tens of years it rested dormant in thought on the remainder of the asteroid.

It climbed down a deep and unwelcoming chasm, to rest and wait.
    A ship passed this asteroid, fifty some odd years after Yin's Conjuring, A ship of charcoal and blue that hummed through the belt nimbly.
    The dedicant engineer of the small, three man vessel would sprint to the spacious cockpit in time for the pilot to turn and worriedly glare at him as a cacaphony of sensors rang out some awful tune, the AI shrieking in monotone of an incoming Ion storm, though after scanning the vastness past would electronically murmur that, visually, there was no such thing.

The Engineer would finch as the mechanical drawling shifted to an odd chime of unfamiliarity.
    The sound of thirty something voices, unanimously ring out in a distorted whine
    Rock - Cave - Join - Rock - Cave - Join - Rock - Cave - Join - Find - Find - FInd - FINd - FIND -
    The common-heard mechanical lass returns, mentioning that such a message could be a distress signal, though no signs of life where detected within a disquieting distance.
    The captain shrugs, muttering "Sod it." as he swipes across the holographic charts and panels, eventually slinging several fingers up in a royal gesture, with the ships' holo-panels expanding into a peculiar sensory array after a moment.

The ship landed on the asteroid, a half-kilometer away from the chasm whose mere existance seemed to excite the ships' sensors.
    The crew suited up, preparing to dive into the strange abyss after their liberal fly-over in the safety of their vessel, finding the scorn opening to be the only remotely odd thing.

They fall into the thickening blackness, their suits' chemlights being the only source of sight.
    Eventually, they contact the ground with an ease, their jets dropping down in strength just enough so they may walk across the rocky cavern.
    They march further in, and their chemlights become less and less useful, as pockets of glowing ore appear with increasing tendency.
    Their in-suit Geiger counters quiver and ring the deeper they wander, as more and more shimmering metal protrudes from the rocks.
    They stop, not because of the abrupt, stoney wall that rests meters away from them, but because of what rests against that.
    In a sort of baffling shrine of fluorescent metal lies a peculiar, avian statue marred with decades of inactivity, grasping a perfect sphere of vaguely opaque orange.

The Idol quivers, a few bits of stone falling off of its' form as it does.
    The odd stone it grasps shakes too, shifting into baffling colours, some entirely inconceivable.
    At last, it shifts through a variety of blues, ending on one to match the hue of the Crews' uniform.
    The orb sputters and shifts into geometry baffling, sort of liquefying to snake up an aquaduct-like indent that runs up the course of the thing's arms.
    It shudders again, a taloned arm reaching out to clutch the rock, and another, hoisting its apparently ancient form into a standing position.
    It extends a palm to the Captain as a request rings throughout the caves, whose bright ores now shift to the same cyan the beings' eyes glow.
    "Join?"
    Yin has offered to join your organization!
    Yes | No ?

Aaaaand, now I need a skin for it ^^
    Just skin the Chozo you find with the powerups and such.
    Blue where there ought to be colours besides gray and darker gray.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I would quite enjoy this project, but likely do not have the time. I may do it, but it will be slow going and will take quite some time. Either way, here is some food for thought: Chozo_003 - low.jpg oracle_of_chozo_by_3ihard1 - low.jpg chozo_warrior_by_extragrandejerolo-d3f1pew - low.jpg :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ah, a Metroid enthusiast. This warms my heart and makes my day. Alas, I do not have time to be making of skins right now, too many other things.
    I do have plans to make several Metroid ships, one is done already. You can contact me via PM about that though.
    Good luck to ya.

Reaction score
    Maybe , if I have the time ( and the motivation ) , I will do it .... But I will be glad if you allow me to put in free download ( but if there's no matter for you ) .
    I will search more pics , and look if its possible .

Reaction score
    Maybe , if I have the time ( and the motivation ) , I will do it .... But I will be glad if you allow me to put in free download ( but if there's no matter for you ) .
    I will search more pics , and look if its possible .

Yeah, sure.
    Do whatever you want dude, put a free download in.
    It's cool.