Can someone explain this madness

Reaction score
    Not to mention the reactions.

Animecopters:

\"Haha, oh my god! It\'s a little girl! What the hell is that crap? A cartoonicopter? Shit that military must be dumb. AIM AT THE BIG TARGET!\"

Warthog:

\"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHI-\"
    *BAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    But the A-10 is going out of service. 30-40 years of having that thing beat against your airframe takes its toll.

And btw, the plane was designed around that gun.

Reaction score
    But everything they\'ve tried so far just haven\'t been able to do as much damage or take as much.

So I don\'t have an issue with that.

Because when they replace it it\'s going to be just as effin manly as the Warthog

Reaction score
    Warthog: $11.8 million

4,200 30mm explosive rounds a minute

1 ALQ-131 ECM pod

2 sidewinder missiles

We have a lot of these.

And an UNARMED c-130 costs around 4 times a fully duked warthog.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    the complete lack of military knowledge by anyone in this thread is hilarious

If you faggots want to bitch and moan about how a decal is going to make a large and pretty loud helicopter a target, and turn around and say that the AC130 is more viable, you\'re pants on head retarded. that plane is as long as a football field and flies in a circle. the only reason it\'s been so \"effective\" is because it\'s been used in situations where there is 0 risk of the enemy having AA.

I can\'t talk shit about the hog because it\'s a beautiful plane and probably the greatest flying machine ever built.

edit: why does OP\'s image claim that the pilot is american while standing in front of some bastardized version of the Mi-8 Hip

Reaction score
    I just saw some planes and thought i\'d just stick it in there.

EDIT: Actually, i kinda did, but really it isnt, And Also, Yeah, now that you mention it, that does look a bit like a mi-8

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    It\'s got the cockpit from the W3 Sokol and the airframe of the Mi-8. I\'m looking to see if poland made a version of the hip with a redesigned cockpit but I sincerely think the pilot in OP\'s image is not american

Reaction score
    There\'s this little thing known as \"fun\" experienceid in most human beings. This is made most likely for that purpose. You know, for a little bit of fun, I bet if someone in japan saw one of the air show planes they would have that reaction.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And they\'re being phased out as well. I heard they are being replaced by armed variants of the MC-130.

Reaction score
    But it\'s how the picture was presented in the article I found it in. No real option there, I didn\'t want to do editing, so I just took-as-is.

And honestly if any was going to pull dumb shit like that animecopter off it would be the Japanese, since they cant even have a real offensive military atm.

But I mean seriously it even clips into the cockpit glass a bit. Why, WHY would you EVER DO THAT.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    A minigun that fires 30mm rounds? How the F*** IS THAT SANE?????

Reaction score
    It\'s like the Vagyr version of the A-10 Warthog.

It eats whiny bitches who want to go to war and shits space fascism and WORDS OF THE EMPEROR