Can I now??

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So I bought this game on steam. Which is cool. But I want a copy of it outside of steam. Now, I know I can download it from this site. But that is just the game and the servers are not avaliable. I am wondering that since my purchased badge now shows up, when I download it will it be a full copy of the game. Working servers and all?

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Servers work regardless of whether you have paid or not at this point with the game. I do not know if your registry account will have the paid version, but I'd imagine so.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    So I bought this game on steam. Which is cool. But I want a copy of it outside of steam. Now, I know I can download it from this site. But that is just the game and the servers are not avaliable. I am wondering that since my purchased badge now shows up, when I download it will it be a full copy of the game. Working servers and all?
    If your account on starmade-registry is linked to steam account you have full version as soon as you got it/linked it. As for access to everything, buying the game doesn't (yet!) give you any real advantage, it's mostly to support 'Starmade' as a whole. Everything's enabled pay or no pay (for now!)