can barely enter my ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    WHenever I try to board my ship in astronaut mode, I keep getting teleported all over the place. I sink through ceilings, jump through walls, and sometimes I even end up 100 meters outside of my ship. I can float around it just fine, without teleporting, but as soon as I move one block into the interior, it starts.
    It usually takes about 5 retries before I am able to reach the core in the center of my ship. I thought it might have to do with being on a sector edge, but the problem persists, wherever I move my ship.
    It is a pretty large ship (165k blocks) with quite a bit of lighting effects. Could RAM issues cause me to teleport all over the place?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I did some testing with my server admin, and we discovered the cause of the issue.
    Undocking all turrets unglitched my ship, I can now move in it without teleporting around like a pinball.

I sure hope the next update adresses this, it seems docking is pretty much screwing things up

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bump.

I redocked all turrets, and this brought back the teleport bug into my mothership.
    If I try to move around inside it, I get teleported anywhere in between 1 and 200 meters constantly, at every few steps I make

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The latest patch seems to have fixed some of the teleporting bugs, at least related to plex doors. I think the problem with teleporting because of turrets is a ships size is actually bigger then it should be. Just place down a core and it will say that it\'s 2x2x2 I think, this means all ships may have a hitbox 1 meter bigger on every side.