Can a radar jammer be activated with logic blocks?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I can't seem to make it work. Is it not possible? When I connect it to a logic block it no longer displays in the weapons menu, but I'm also not seeing any indication that it is active when I turn on the activation block.

Reaction score
    I think it might be better if it doesn't work with logic. If you activated the radarjammer and cloaker on a ship with logic, you wouldn't be able to see it or find it anymore, unless you knew the layout well enough to find the core and deactivate the invisibility.

Reaction score
    Actually you could have an area (near an asteroid or planet or just a place after the warp spot in a specific direction) and use the logic area controllers to de-activate the cloak/jammer, turn that into toggle or requiring a manual reset, so when you enter it, it makes the station visible.

Reaction score
    Or faction permissions(or personal ownership if implemented) would let you see your ship.
    But, jamming drones.
    If you don't have a good scanner, nice knowing you.
    Even then, you're still going to have a very bad time if you can tell logic when the cloak/jam is on/off.
    If you could(dunno if it works on docked entities) set up a bunch of ships with scanners triggered by logic, then any cloak/jam ship would have a very hard time.
    Which means that given the current way both scanners and cloak/jam work, they're all off limits for logic.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    sorry to necro this, just wanna confirm if scanners also don't work with logic