Camera shakes near larger ship

Reaction score
    (This affects both ships and attempted turrets)

Earlier today I decided to start fitting turrets to my battlecruiser. I noticed that, once getting the turret near the ship, the camera started to shake wildly in the way it does when you are about to collide with the wrong side of a planet. Hitting C to reorientate fixed the shaking, and panning the camera only left and right would let you move the camera without it starting to shake... but tilting the camera up or down a smidge would cause it to once again whack out.

I didn't have this problem last night when I was putting turrets on a small gunship on a friend's multiplayer server. Either its a problem with singleplayer or its caused by the size of the spacecraft to be docked to.

Reaction score
    I\'ve had this issue as well. If I am near my large (470 length) ship the camera begins shaking and eventually is so bad I cannot even control it. If I\'m in a Core block when I do this the core block shows as spinning wildly once I get out of it.

Reaction score
    could this be the some one hitting the trigger of a pulse gun near by

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just downloaded this game. I am having the same issue, but it seems more with just about anything, not jusrt big ships. When i look at the station where the shop is it freaks out, even asteroids. This makes it pretty impossible to play :/

also, my sounds is looping annoyingly. not related, but i thought i would mention it here instead of starting a new thread

I have manually uninstalled everything java related and downloaded and reinstalled the most recent one. The problem still persists