camera block

Reaction score
    Is there a way to have a second person get into the ship, go to a camera and use the camera to control different systems like a ship core? Me and my friends have been trying to make a ship that would allow us to do that but sadly we can only get into specific computers which controls only 1 thing. Anybody could help me on this?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Players can enter any weapon computer and gain control of that system. To be effective the computer will have to be placed somewhere you can see and shoot.

Reaction score
    Players can enter any weapon computer and gain control of that system. To be effective the computer will have to be placed somewhere you can see and shoot.
    As I said, I know we can do that already. But I want to know if there is a way to, for example, have me, in the ship core controlling the movement of the ship and say, Shield Drain lasers, then have 1 other person control both Cannons, Salvaging Lasers and Missile Launcher at the -same- time without having to pop out of the ship, get back inside, find the computer and then get in it for each weapon system.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    As I said, I know we can do that already. But I want to know if there is a way to, for example, have me, in the ship core controlling the movement of the ship and say, Shield Drain lasers, then have 1 other person control both Cannons, Salvaging Lasers and Missile Launcher at the -same- time without having to pop out of the ship, get back inside, find the computer and then get in it for each weapon system.
    That functionality is currently not in the game. If you sit on a wedge before entering a computer you should exit the computer and already be sitting, if you place several computers in front of that seat you should be able to transfer between them while the ship is flying with little disorientation... in theory anyway.