Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I'd love to see you try to attempt what your other members failed miserably at, hell after the battle we all had doubts if the TE ships even attempted to fire back. But of course we will settle all these disputes in battle instead of crying like babies on the forums.
    Niner, this is a game, its supposed to be fun to play, dont take it all that serious all the time.
    I know we might seem strict and extremely serious but we are just here to have some fun, we might be good organized but that is just to make sure we dont get owned.
    Unfortunately most of our people have been out of reach or not available, there fore you only got to fight two people.
    Also the members you fought had problems with either connection or computer.

Normally we wouldnt have had a battle with these kinds of odds but you couldnt stop screaming that we were afraid to fight you.

And would you kindly try not to be so harsh and hostile all the time?
    You are really starting to annoy me.
    Especially when you attack my faction and its members.

and as far as I have seen you are doing your best to attack us on the forums and to start flame wars, you admitted to me that you were trying to start a flamewar.

Niner, pull yourself together and be nice.

And Im so sorry we didnt have enough members able to fight you in a fair fight.

Hope you can stand up against us if we are both at equal numbers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well it's hard to take things lightly when your head is burning from a 40 degree Celsius fever, but that does not affect my ability to recall the fact that your attitude has taken a sudden change as compaired to before the cease fire when the TE had the upper hand. Before you were all "the CR can't muster more then 5 members online at a single given time" now you are accusing me of calling you names when all I asked was that your men hurry the fuck up as they were already 10min late. Might I also remind you that the date of the battle was produced BY THE TE so stop trying to blame us for the bad timing, you were the ones who gave the date.

But let's all forget about that and have some fun!

"If you think combat in starmade is balanced... I'm sorry but you are mentally retarded" -Akan

Last edited:

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Holy hell, this. TE gives you what you want and you STILL want to flame? Good god, man! Keep your ego in check. Nauvran replied in a non-threatening and actually quite friendly manner, and you still insist on acting like a fool. People want to have fun! Can't you just shut the hell up about "muh superiority" for a few hours and just be content in the fact that you won a battle? The entire damn Faction subforum has been over this.

As to your excuse about having a fever, maybe you should wait a little while and consider your response when you are more healthy? Can you attempt to not being an aggressive prick to people once, maybe throw in a little humour now and then? As per Nauvran, "And would you kindly try not to be so harsh and hostile all the time?" and "Niner, this is a game, its supposed to be fun to play, dont take it all that serious all the time."

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well it's hard to take things lightly when your head is burning from a 40 degree Celsius fever, but that does not affect my ability to recall the fact that your attitude has taken a sudden change as compaired to before the cease fire when the TE had the upper hand. Before you were all "the CR can't muster more then 5 members online at a single given time" now you are accusing me of calling you names when all I asked

"If you think combat in starmade is balanced... I'm sorry but you are mentally retarded" -Akan
    Watch your tone, please.

My attitude havent changed at all, I cant talk for Incaps however but its understandable he got mad after all the attacks you made on his ship and weapons designs, the same goes for Targ.
    The reason we said something similar to that was because we never saw more than 5 of you online. I know we are not that many online all the time too.

Im not accusing you, not directly.
    Im saying that you should try to be more calm and friendly in your messages.
    oh and you actually did call me and Incap names.

Im beginning to feel that you cant have much fun, at least not unless you win in some matter.

I never said that the game was balanced.
    But a 2 vs 6 fight isnt fair in any way.

And Im really sorry we offended you by trying to have a nice war with you, Im sorry that we wanted to push the fight to get more members to fight you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Might I also remind you that the date of the battle was produced BY THE TE so stop trying to blame us for the bad timing,
    Maybe, however we decided that two weeks without an engagement is stupid, and besides we were tired of your threats. The date was set for friday, pushed back to saturday late on friday night, the times changed continuously. In future, if you want to organize an event like this
    a) open the discussion yourself, dont expect us to do so
    b) set the date weeks in advance
    c) dont change the date
    now please stop throwing around the argument that we set the date.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Why come my attempts of diplomacy and positive representation of the faction has to be skewed and messed up by someone. By misrepresentation or twisting of the facts and perceptions they are able to bend what I am working so hard to obtain.
    Kiwi let's shoot for skirmishes this weekend, and a fleet battle 2 or 3 week from now. And one on one through out the week. Base attacks are worthless. If you are able to gather some people throughout the week, this a challenge down when a good number of us are on, and we do it right then and here as we will to you. Let's have some fun damit. Hopefully lag will permit us in having some battles.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Well it's hard to take things lightly when your head is burning from a 40 degree Celsius fever, but that does not affect my ability to recall the fact that your attitude has taken a sudden change as compaired to before the cease fire when the TE had the upper hand. Before you were all "the CR can't muster more then 5 members online at a single given time" now you are accusing me of calling you names when all I asked was that your men hurry the fuck up as they were already 10min late. Might I also remind you that the date of the battle was produced BY THE TE so stop trying to blame us for the bad timing, you were the ones who gave the date.

Sorry if it isn't what you mean, but
    Why are you on a forums while you have a 40 celsius fever?

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Why come my attempts of diplomacy and positive representation of the faction has to be skewed and messed up by someone. By misrepresentation or twisting of the facts and perceptions they are able to bend what I am working so hard to obtain.
    Kiwi let's shoot for skirmishes this weekend, and a fleet battle 2 or 3 week from now. And one on one through out the week. Base attacks are worthless. If you are able to gather some people throughout the week, this a challenge down when a good number of us are on, and we do it right then and here as we will to you. Let's have some fun damit. Hopefully lag will permit us in having some battles.
    Im certainly not kiwi but I can reply toyou Leanson.

If we can get enough members ready then sure, we can have a skirmish this weekend but it wont be to win, just to have fun.
    Also just so that none of the factions get annoyed in any way, lets not go around stealing each others ships.
    Lets act like civilized people.

Lets take the fleet battle in 3 weeks, as we have some members still on vacation and stuff.

And I agree, lets go have some fun kicking each others asses.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Cool beans, and I can agree to not not steal each others ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Holy hell, this. TE gives you what you want and you STILL want to flame? Good god, man! Keep your ego in check. Nauvran replied in a non-threatening and actually quite friendly manner, and you still insist on acting like a fool. People want to have fun! Can't you just shut the hell up about "muh superiority" for a few hours and just be content in the fact that you won a battle? The entire damn Faction subforum has been over this.

As to your excuse about having a fever, maybe you should wait a little while and consider your response when you are more healthy? Can you attempt to not being an aggressive prick to people once, maybe throw in a little humour now and then? As per Nauvran, "And would you kindly try not to be so harsh and hostile all the time?" and "Niner, this is a game, its supposed to be fun to play, dont take it all that serious all the time."
    Oh yes , sorry I haven't seen you on the server to shoot you down Zyrr.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Here is an epic faction battle :D
    >seven digit damage per pulse on BCO
    >minimal power drain

yeah no I'm calling bullshit. don't tout a "major victory" that you got from exploiting broken features. that's just poor taste.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    > exploiting broken features
    Hope that exploit gets patched out next release.

Didn't think everyone knew about it. Guess it needs more publicity now that a bunch of people know about it and not just us lololol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    >seven digit damage per pulse on BCO
    >minimal power drain

yeah no I'm calling bullshit. don't tout a "major victory" that you got from exploiting broken features. that's just poor taste.
    It's not our fault it's broken, everyone uses overdrive, and broken or not so do we. We're not going to compromise our fleet strength compaired to others just because a few people are shouting exploit on the forums. Like I said you can't stop the majority of players using overdrive just because you deem it as unbalanced, if you want to make noise about it then go to the devs.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    It's not our fault it's broken, everyone uses overdrive, and broken or not so do we. We're not going to compromise our fleet strength compaired to others just because a few people are shouting exploit on the forums. Like I said you can't stop the majority of players using overdrive just because you deem it as unbalanced, if you want to make noise about it then go to the devs.
    Believe me, I already tried. I'm hoping they patch this bullshit in the next update.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    me to, the weapons needs balancing, missiles, beams, and when they fix this overdrive, it hopefully should even our how we build our ships.

Status
    Not open for further replies.