Calderon Republic vs Tartaran Empire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    and broken or not so do we
    "Broken or not"? There is no doubt that it's broken. Exceeding 100% overdrive effect for weapons for the same base energy cost calculated from the primary weapon is insanely broken. Give yourself 16 1-cannon arrays off a cannon comp, then 16 slave cannon blocks linked, then 6000 overdrive effects tied to that. Disgusting DPS for next to no energy cost.

THERE THE SECRET IS OUT.
    ENJOY, EVERYONE!

p.s. you're a doodie-head if you use it in MP just to be "the strongest"

*edit - modified meanwords

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well those are created and nodded in a game. Maybe your mad and upset that you art the only one that figured it out, or that I figure it out a long time ago. Now this bug I been testing out for a while now, in my and sp. Which is needed for bug testing mind you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Well those are created and nodded in a game. Maybe your mad and upset that you art the only one that figured it out, or that I figure it out a long time ago. Now this bug I been testing out for a while now, in my and sp. Which is needed for bug testing mind you.
    son ur so mad it maeks u'are spelling bad

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I dunno, a broken multiplayer experience SHOULD be upsetting, not "meh it happens".

But that's an entirely DIFFERENT can of worms.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    p.s. you're a homosexlord if you use it in MP just to be "the strongest"
    son ur so mad it maeks u'are spelling bad
    BDLS, please be mindful of the content of your messages. Instigating 'drama' on a public channel of the forums is not something that you should be striving for. Or will be striving for.

Reactions: BDLS
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    At least TE said GG. I find it rude when you kick someone in the dirt and shove your foot down. From what it looks like that is what @TwoNiner is doing. True they were outnumbered, but the TE took it like a good sport. Even with that small conflict with the Dovan Empire that shouldn't have involved them you demanded something from them, and I still don't think that was right. TwoNiner, I think you need to let go and understand it's just a game that all of us here try to enjoy (despite the lag). You're reminding me of the old Obi... boastful, selfish, and especially annoying. I'm not saying that's who you are, and perhaps I'm misunderstood. I think you just need to look on the positive side of things. It sure changes my view on life right now. I see you becoming a responsible leader, Two... let's see it.

Also, I am terribly sorry about your fever, but I don't see that as a reasonable excuse to be tempered at people on these forums.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Thread should be locked. For being a bucket full of bait.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I must admit however, the video was one of the best I've seen. I'd like to see more battles on film. Maybe "test battles" between friendly factions? Do those still exist?

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yes the weapon systems are fixed on the next patch, I've tested it on the dev version of starmade. Because Leason's fighters makes my titans look like paper weight. Leason you should be a bug tester.

Edited: And yes, it was very smart Leason, I could never thought of that system xD I only look at the percent sigh of the support and effect and I stop there at a 100%.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    They do exist, and I would want to do some of those test battles. I brought overdrive to the mods attention, but bug tester, I could, I'm good at trouble shooting.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ooh, great! I think we need more of these battles to keep the community active. Morale id kind of... dying. Very slowly. Friendly battles should perk things up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.