=Calderon Republic= Finally, we have returned

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The Return,

Debris fills the empty space, where a grand monument of our people once stood. They laughed as our ships burnt, gloated as we were defenceless, and desecrated the very structures where countless hours were spent building, and countless more, defending. But now, we have prepared, we have grown stronger, and Finally, with the blessing of our gods.....We, have returned!

Legend

The Calderon Republic was once a strong nation, that thrived under the leadership of it's great council, where decisions were not made by one person alone but a group of trusted and loyal idividuals. The Republic's ships were constructed by some of the finest builders in the starmade multiverse and were amongst the most feared in battle. The Republic was also known for it's decisiveness in battle, taking point in countless assualts against the insurgents on Illusive and providing aid to allies within short notice, and for that the Calderon Republic gained respect amongst the other factions. However, the Republic collapsed after a social fallout due to drastic actions taken during the battle of the stockade which ended with the Insurgent leader Baalzan to be blockaded in his homebase for 3 days by several superturret emplacements set up by the CR, after which he never seen on the server ever again. The fallout left the leadership of the Republic crippled, and defenceless. Other Insurgent factions, including the borg collective took advantage of the situation, sending a spy into the faction, griefing the capital station Calderon Prime, and bringing the CR to it's knees.

Resurrection

"Through renewing our faith in the lord, we have found the strength to rebuild what has been destroyed."

-Calderonian religious leader

Calderon has returned, but this time, we are different. Since the fall of the CR we have stumbled upon new technologies of an unknown source, all that could be told about the technology was the fact that they all shared one thing in common, they had the word Schemadine imprinted on them. Some speculated that Schemadine was the creator of the universe, and that belief soon spread across what remained of the CR, praising the new found Lord of creation for blessing us with this new technology to rebuild, quickly turning into a religion. Today Calderonians worship the Lord by building catherdals and various places of worship to pay their respects, and erect statues of the Lord inside all their stations and on all planets owned by them.

Server:

nasszone.com:4242

Recruitment

Though we have returned, we are few in numbers, thus we are recruiting members, new or veteran. This is where you come in, join the CR today, and be a part of a unique and outstanding faction, where faith and loyalty is rewarded, ranks are earnt through completing missions in the name of the Lord and roleplay means you can shout "heresy" in chat without being judged. The following will display the format in which you will send your application in.

Username:

Role you would like to play: Building/Resource/Trading/Military

Experiance in the role you have selected: If any

More about yourself:

Why you would like to join:

Either post your applications here on the forums or PM me on the forums.

Ranks

As like any other faction, the Calderon Republic has it's own ranking system. Ranks are earnt by accumulating points in the form of log books after destroying pirate stations, or destroying ships owned by the faction's enemies. Each log book will count as 1 point, and every enemy ship destroyed will count as 2 points. To prove that you have destroyed an enemy ship, take a screenshot by pressing F6, but leave the UI on (do not press tab+G before taking the screenshot). The points required to obtain certain ranks are listed below. Example, you are currently a captain wishing to obtain the rank of shipmaster, first you would need to accuire 15 points. You have obtained 13 log books and a screenshot of an enemy vessel you recently killed, which adds to a total of 15 points. You will then pass me the log books server-side and send me the screenshot of the enemy ship you have destroyed through a PM on the forums and you will recieve your promotion.

Military:

-Supreme Commander (is incharge of all fleets and all military operations) 100p

-Feild Marshal (has access to faction battleships) 70p

-Fleet Master (is incharge of a fleet) 50p

-Zealot (leads small battlegroups and has access to faction battlecruisers) 30p

-Ship Master (has access to faction cruisers) 15p

-Captain (basic naval rank) 0p

Building

-Master Builder (has built multiple ships for the faction and will be given tasks from to council directly)

-Grand Builder (has built a cruiser class ship that has been accepted in the faction's offical fleet)

-Enlightened Builder (has built a frigate class ship that has been accepted in the faction's offical fleet)

-Builder (basic builder rank)

Ranks for the other two roles will be developed and updated in future.

Website

Like what you see? checkout our website: http://calderonrepublic.wix.com/calderon-republic

Offical annoucements will be posted both on this thread and on the CR's website

“Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.”
    ? Jim Morrison

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    About time! Can\'t wait to see this return to power. The Caldera Empire supports the CR fully in every way

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    its 1:42 AM in the morning, give me some time to read through my post and correct myself before correcting me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The Republic is long dead. You\'re the one whom killed it.

You cannot hope to revive it as it was, so don\'t name it, as it was named, \'t is folly and undignified.

It is a monument to our enemies, and a reminder of our flaws. By taking the same name, you remove the value that lies therein.

Such is my judgement as a Hermit among the Tribes.

(But besides that, good luck. We\'ll see what happens.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Calderon Republic has officially returned?!

This will be a great faction ball animation... :3

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Brotherhood wants to extend a hand of friendship and offer an alliance.

Reaction score
    I\'d rather not comment as my words usually carry an agenda,

But I have to agree with crid here, I tried with a lot of people to stop the fall of CR, and they still play people like crid, leanson and so on. The issue is you as leader disappointed a lot of people who trusted you and respected you. You left a lot of people holding the bag and I question your choice to lead again, rather then joining a faction like Tribes that carries on the CR spirit under new leadership.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Saying that killing the CR was solely my fault is blasphemy and you know it. When I gave the orders to blockade the the stockade everyone else apart from Zeveryn and you had agreed to my course of action. I can say that when Zeveryn left I couldnt give much of a damn, however when you left I took a hit. I was indeed my fault for letting u get under my skin, and for letting you become spoilt to a point where u talked back at me for an action that was already agreed upon by majority of the lower ranking officers.

That said you have no rights to judge me nor the CR. I have been leading the CR since the beginning when solf-hulled mining corvettes were the only thing we flew. Back then was a though time, were were constantly under the mercy of others and were also attacked without reason. by the time you joinned most of the dust had settled, and you had no idea how we strived to that point, only individuals like darkman, who was with me since the beginning would have the rights to judge my leadership and the CR.

Cirda if you dont want to be a part of this then please just ignore this thread and never post here ever again. And I assure you, I will bring back the value to the the words: Calderon Republic.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    As much as I would love to return to the helm of a great Calderonian warship, my loyalty lies elsewhere. After the collapse of our glorious republic, I took refuge with the Tartaran Empire, a then mostly unknown faction. Since then, I\'ve devoted my faction time to it and leaving on a whim to relive past memories may be fun at the time, but in reality it will only make the wounds deeper and my heart colder. While I would love to forgive you completely and trust you with my life and my ship, I cannot simply forget the past. Blood was spilt wrongly mostly due to your actions and I cannot truly trust you because of that.

With that said, good luck and godspeed, CR. I wish you the best.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Praise the Lord!!! The first steps to redemption have been taken. Two Catalyst class corvettes have arrived on Nasszone server, and construction of the Capital Calderon Prime has began!!!

Pictures:

Reaction score
    Its leader by their words and the actions of those that follow them.

We all make mistakes, but now the slate is mostly clean. To etch a new future you have only to plot a new course Two. I am willing to help as I can, if you would find it helpful. Be it material, forum ideas, or with an outside opinion.

Key being, if you would find it helpful.

Respectfully yours, Claru

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome back. Only time will tell if you make it up to the grand position among the top factions that the old CR once held.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Followers rejoyce, as the first CR cruiser class warship the CRS Heart of Defiance arrives next to Calderon Prime on the Nasszone server!!! Further construction of the Calderon Capital have also taken place, and the station is now 40% complete.

Picture:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The CR\'s offical website: http://calderonrepublic.wix.com/calderon-republic has been created by none other then our good friend Thadius Faran, Leader of the Caldera Empire, we are trully indebted.