Calculations on Ingame Values

Reaction score
    Hello everybody, I have decided to create this topic in order to fix the misleading information all around the net about StarMade calculations and give this cry a stop.

I will be posting the ultimate 100% correct energy recharge calculation application (wow thats a long name) which I wrote, soon enough.

Reaction score
    Download the rar file and extract it, its only runnable jar file and a readme.

http://tinyurl.com/mk6r9gs

// Please write that you downloaded it if you download because I want to know how much attention this takes so I can continue.

//Edit 1 Throughly large numbers than trillion can make errors, will fix that

//Edit 2 DPS is calculated wrong the resultant DPS had to be ACM cannonblocks count * DPS

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Downloaded it, reviewed it, and most of the features work perfectly, the few misses are reported and will be solved soon, so the next version will have less or no bugs :D

Great tool !

+1 to Garflied

Reaction score
    Combining all of these into 1 calculator is a great idea, good job!

Reaction score
    Something feels wrong however - shield cost value bothers me , and the net regen appears miscalculated (not the sum of all other values) anyway.

Looking forward to the next version , hopefully with cloak & jammer drains as well !

Reaction score
    Hello my dear users, thanks to schema\'s support calculator stays up on the topic now,

New features on calculator

Jammer and Cloaker

--Missiles are rather unnecessary since they have a long reload time and don\'t consume much. If there comes a insistve need and demand from you for me to calculate, i would do it.

I am thinking on a ship design menu where you select your ships sizes and then you select 1/3 to be power regen or whatever so it gives you an approximate regeneration maybe i can even implement a power regeneration pattern so people using borge cubes and crosses of 10x10x10 with 28 cubes and which follow that 10x10x10 to 1x1x1 into the middle in same pattern or whatsoever can be calculated

I may bring on visuality to whole stuff.

This week bugs will be fixed, next week if i get over 20 reply i will be adding new features.

Reaction score
    Would it be possible to get the formula\'s you are using?

And how is one supposed to enter the power blocks if you have more than one group of powerblocks?(especially if they have different sizes..)

Reaction score
    I know the calculator is not so clear, I ll be fixing it, and sorry formulas are preserved at the moment, I ll announce once its all finished.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Downloaded. This is awesome. I\'ve been having trouble figuring out the game mechanics for this game and this has helped a great deal.

Reaction score
    I am glad about it but i am giving a pause for the next release of the calculator and trying to learn more precision.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

I\'m new to starmade and I\'m trying to work on making more efficient ship designs, something this will help me with. I have a problem however: I DL\'d this from the link, tried pretty much everything, but I keep getting the same error from the jar file \"Could not find the main class: StarMadeCalculatorV1. Program will exit.\"

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
    Make sure to incorporate dampening in your equations, some people (like me) might like to change that value.