Calbirian Swarm Test Realm - NPC/Mob ship design

Reaction score
    Greetings Stardwellers!
    So Doomsider and i would like to improve the quality of the mob spawns on his server, but we need some cool, functional ships to select, so I'm happy to announce that the Calbirian Swarm will be hosting a "Ship-Show" to gather viable designs for future server mobs.
    If you'd like to contribute, simply design a ship of a mass no greater than 100 mass (exceptions on particularly awesome ships will be made of up to 200 total mass) and then upload it to my test server this Saturday at Noon pacific standard time (or any time you like really)
    this Saturday (4/13/13)
    A repeat event will occur 1 week later at noon on Saturday (4/20/13)
    http://star-made.org/content/calbirian-swarm-databanks-us-pst
    Server IP: 76.121.215.187:4242
    IMPORTANT
    for a ship to be considered, it must have DOOMMOB- (including the dash) at the beginning of its name, otherwise we will have a hard time separating your awesome submission from the other ships that are on the server, a list/pics of ships uploaded will be posted, as well as credit to the master ship smiths who so kindly contributed them for NASS (doomsiders server) to use as MOBS.
    Thank you in advance, and as always, Enjoy!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name should be DOOMMOB-Rifter_Retrofit4A

As the name would imply, it\'s a retrofit of that Rifter (I think I found it on your server, kudos to the original builder) hull so it has engines and stuff.

Reaction score
    is the one who made the rifter, and ill check it out on saturday, keepem coming, ill even throw in 1 or 2 :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Already made one, plan on making atleast one or two more for you.

You better use them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I still have yet to see a mob fire missiles (although I\'ve seen an AI turret do it). Is there any reason to have them on a mob yet?

Reaction score
    When I first hopped on the server I ran across some mobs and they fired missiles at me. So I\'d imagine so.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great that was quite interesting. I was amaze with this.

seo photographer